T-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.B.I - sessions: :

Go down

F.B.I - sessions: : Empty F.B.I - sessions: :

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 am

In the meetings F.B.I. will discuss both issues faction and departments in general and various proposals regarding the daily and weekly FBI department
The sessions are mandatory and will be announced. If a particular member, for various reasons that real life you can not get to a meeting, will make a request for invoice.

This will also keep track of your presence at these meetings.
* Post Model :
»Meeting outfit:
»Date of meeting:
»Members present:
»Members absent:
»Members Invoice:
»Other specifications:
* Remember :
I want you to understand that your meeting is required and this denotes a lesser extent commitment and responsibility to give evidence in FBI therefore I will not accept the same player two consecutive consent, unless they are based on a vital reason.
Also I want to understand that a meeting involving certain tasks. Because I respect myself and I listen every member's opinion, the same respect you want and your part in these sessions. Without anime funny / not relevant situation without [/ w] [/ sms] or other things that distract you. I do not want to go to sanctions, but if you force my hand,
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tzonef.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down