[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Behavior and Language
- each member has the obligation to respect the Faction Rules they are part of and the Server Rules.
- the use of kind of foul language against another member of the community is forbidden.
- ionizing or mocking another member of the community is forbidden.
- spam is forbidden, no matter of the chat you write on.
- stupid jokes are not tolerated, no matter if they were made between members or towards other players.
- you need to show respect no matter of the person with whom you interact.
- any offense brought to a player, no matter if this was done by what you have said or did, you will be punished.
Deathmatch (DM) and Drive-by (DB)
- attacks in safe zones [DM and DB] is allowed only when a War takes place against your opponents, when there is a special event organized for such a thing, or when you have Wanted and defend yourself against the police.
-- the Safe Zones are available in the server rules.
- drive-by is allowed only as a passenger and only with an automatic weapon [MP5, M4, AK47, TEC].
-- doing drive-by without a driver is not allowed.
- attacks outside of safe zones are allowed in the same conditions as mentioned above to which we add: going after players on the blacklist, defending yourself against an attacker.
- if you get attacked without a reason you have the right to defend yourself after you have gathered clear evidence that you got attacked first.
-- the person that attacked you can be put on the Blacklist or reported on the forum. [exception when you have Wanted and the police attacks you to arrest you]
Conflicts with Colleagues
- any conflict between colleagues will be resolved with the help of the faction's leadership.
- members with a higher rank, especially those from the faction's leadership, have the obligation to stop such conflicts.
- if the members involved in the conflict do not stop at the intervention of a higher rank they will be dismissed from the faction.
- conflicts between colleagues are strictly forbidden and severely punished.
-- the get even more severely punished if these were done on the family chat [/f].
- respect your colleagues no matter of their rank.
- if a colleague tries to start a conflict you have the obligation not to answer.
-- instead gather evidence of what they say and show it to the faction's leadership.
- reporting colleagues on the forum is forbidden. [exception advertising, illegal business, cheating]
- the faction is ran by the Leader, Subleader and Rank 5 members.
-- this is the exact order in which you need to listen to them.
- in their absence you have the obligation to listen to the members with the highest rank online.
- mocking or insulting the faction's leadership will lead directly to your dismissal.
- you are not allowed to call the faction's leadership to account for their decisions.
- for any problem regarding the faction's leadership contact a member with a higher rank than the one reported.
-- if the Leader is the one you need to report then you may contact the server's Administration ONLY if you have a very good reason to do so.
-- do not contact the server's Administration for small reasons, this will have consequences and you will get punished.
- you have the obligation to respect anything the faction's leadership tells you.
- treating the leadership function with without seriousness will lead to the demotion of that member or even dismissal.
-- stupid jokes are not allowed in this state of your function and you need to treat members with maximum seriousness.
- the Leader together with the faction's leadership have the last word in any decision.
- when responding to Applications or Complaints the Leader has the right to ask for the opinion of the faction's leadership.
- only Rank 4+ members may give tests with the faction's applicants.
- only Rank 3+ members may organize training and activities.
- you have to obligation to listen to any member with the same rank or higher than yours.
- you have to obligation to park correctly and respawn the faction's vehicles when you are done with them.
- unannounced inactivity will lead to dismissal.
Kidnapping Rules [/tie]
- you are not allowed to kidnap a player under level 10.
- you are not allowed to lock the car in which you kidnapped someone to offer people the chance to rescue them.
- you are not allowed to [/eject] the person that you kidnapped [/tie].
- you are not allowed to block the driver's door of the car in which there is a kidnapped person.
/f - Rank 1+:gang chat.
/tie - Rank 3+: you tie a person that is in the same car with you if you are the driver.
/untie - Rank 3+: you untie that tied up person.
/fdeposit - Rank 1+: you deposit money in the gang's safe.
/fwithdraw - Leader only: you take out money from the gang's safe.
/fputdrugs - Rank 1+: you deposit drugs in the gang's safe.
/fgetdrugs - Rank 1+: you take out drugs from the gang's safe.
/fbalance - Rank 1+: you check the balance of the money in the safe.
/togfam - Rank 1+: you close the gang's chat.
/turfs - Rank 1+: shows the turfs.
/order - you buy weapons from the HQ:
/order 1 (20$) - Rank 1+: Desert Eagle
/order 2 (50$) - Rank 2+: Desert Eagle , AK47
/order 3 (70$) - Rank 4+: Desert Eagle , AK47 , TEC-9 , Combat Shotgun
/order 4 (80$) - Rank 6: Desert Eagle , AK47 , TEC-9 , Combat Shotgun , Rifle
- there is a total of 72 turfs that can be conquered on the map of the T-Zone server.
- each city [Los Santos, Las Venturas, San Fierro] incorporates a total of 24 turfs.
- to view the turfs you need to use the command [/turfs].
- to attack a turf the rpg.b-zone.ro site is used by the leader.
- a War lasts 30 minutes.
- the score is calculated as such:
-- each kill in that round brings one point.
-- at each 30 seconds the gang with the most members on the turf receive a point.
-- at the end of each round the gang with the most points wins the round.
- to win the war you need to win the majority of the rounds.
- War Program:
-- Days: Monday to Thursday.
-- Time: 13:00 - 15:00.
- attacks are to be given directly from the rpg.b-zone.ro site in the Wars section (between 9-12).
- here you may also find the war stats with live statistics.
- war participants will be shown with a marker on the mini-map.
- peace treaties are allowed, but not alliances.
- leaving a turf during a War will be punished with Faction Warn and even Banning.
-- you may leave a turf only when there are no adversaries close to you.
-- it is considered leaving a turf even when a participant enters inside a biz/vehicle.
-- the second time you do this you will get kicked from the faction.
- the attempt of corrupting an adversary to help win a turf will be punished directly with dismissal and a 3 days Ban for all people involved.
- you are not allowed to Drive-by during a War because you are not considered to be on the turf..
-- attacking civilians or other people that are present on the turf but are not directly involved in the War [excepting department members] will be punished with Faction Warn.
-- you are not allowed to attack your opponents inside the businesses of the turf and will be punished with Faction Warn.
- using C-Bug will be punished with a kick from the Admin and a Faction Warn from the Leader.
- breaking the peace treaty between gangs will be punished with a Faction Warn.
-- in such cases you need to announce both faction's leaders to take action.
- abusing [/repair] will be punished with Faction Warn and probably Banning from the admins.
- abusing [/usedrugs] will be punished with Faction Warn.
- using the [/sex] command is not allowed. Both the person that accepts and the person that offers will get punished [as long as they are members of a faction] with Faction Warn.
- suicide during a War is forbidden and will be punished with Faction Warn and probably Banning from the admins.
- you are not allowed to [/heal, /hotdog, /eat, etc.] when you are attacked by an opponent or when they are close to you. You will get punished with Faction Warn.
- at 3 kicks from the admins with the reason [desync] you are not allowed to attend any other Wars in that day. You will get punished with Faction Warn at the first offence and dismissal at the next.
Rules for removing Faction Warns (FW) and Verbal Warnings (AV)
- a FW is removed after a minimum of 1 month from the moment the member got punished.
- if a member receives two faction warns in the same month, the latter will be removed 1 week later than the rules stated above.
- an AV is removed after a minimum of 2 weeks from the moment the member got punished.
- in removing a FW or an AV the leader will take into consideration the behavior of the member, not only the time mentioned above.
-- if that member still doesn't have an appropriate behavior then it means that he is not worth having in the faction and doesn't deserve the removal of the punishments.
- leaders are not allowed to ask for money when removing faction warns or verbal warnings.
-- members need to mentally pay for their actions and learn from their mistakes, not financially.
Available spots depending on rank
-- Rank 6 (Subleader): 1 spot
-- Rank 5 (Councillors): 3 spots
-- Rank 4 (Testers): 6 spots
-- Rank 3 (Trainers): 8 spots
-- Rank 2 (Members): the rest of the free spots.
Rules for according ranks
- Rank 1: you receive it at [/invite] in the faction after you pass the tests.
- Rank 2: you receive it after a minimum of 2 weeks spent in the faction and only if you deserve it.
- Rank 3: you receive it after a minimum of 1 month from the previous promotion (a minimum of 1 month and 2 weeks in the faction). Rank 3 members are an important component in every faction and may be trainers, so choose them wisely.
- Rank 4: you receive it after a minimum of 1 month and 2 weeks from the previous promotion (a minimum of 3 months in the faction). These members may help with testing the new recruits and with other things.
- Rank 5: you receive it after a minimum of 2 months from the previous promotion (a minimum of 5 months in the faction). This function is extremely important in the leadership of a faction and could at any time take over the Leader position. Treat these members with respect and take into consideration their opinion.
- Rank 6: is the right hand of the Leader and may be elected at the beginning of a Leader's career or later on by promoting a Rank 4+ member. Take great care when picking a Subleader because this person will help you with the majority of the things you need to do.
Note: If a member receives a faction warn (FW) this member gets an extra 1 week of waiting to the minimum time required to advance in rank.
-- each faction warn (FW) adds another 1 week. If you receive 2 faction warns you will have to wait an extra 2 weeks in order to advance to your next rank.
- each member of the faction has the obligation to check the forum daily for updates of the rules.
- if you got reported on the forum you have the obligation to reply in a maximum of 24 hours in order to defend yourself.
-- if you have no evidence to post with which you can defend yourself it is enough to PM the Leader with a description of the situation.
-- it is forbidden to make more than one post for the same complaint. Use the EDIT button if you have anything else to add.
- you are not allowed to make pointless posts in your faction's forum.
-- it is forbidden to spam the Member's Discussions topic.
-- in the Member's Discussions topic you may only post important or significant things, certainly not messages such as: Good morning, Hi, Good night, How are you?, Going to eat, and anything related to this.
- breaking the forum rules will lead to punishment on the server also.
- only the Leader has the right to reply to the Applications and Complaints topics.
** According to the severity of their actions, faction members may be punished with verbal warnings (AV), faction warns (FW), rank down or dismissal.
- the Leader has the obligation to offer the correct punishment no matter of the member's rank.
--- small mistakes, small flaws or breaking rules that are not very important will be punished with AV.
--- obvious breaking of rules will be punished with FW.
--- serious breaking of the rules will be punished with FW + rank down.
--- very serious breaking of the rules, conflicts, vulgar language, insults and so on will be punished directly with dismissal.
----- members that do not have at least 2 weeks inside the faction will get dismissed with Faction Punish 60.
----- members that do have at least 2 weeks inside the faction will get dismissed with Faction Punish 10 [meaning 3 FW].
-------- if the member that needs to get dismissed has at least 2 weeks inside the faction and he broke the rules extremely they may be punished with Faction Punish 60.
- the Leader has the obligation to punish his members only based on a clear reason and evidence.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum